A sample of my personal projects, both open source and proprietary. Projects that I did not originally author are marked with an asterisk (*). I have also contributed to other open source projects, please see github.
I do not publish client work here; please contact me if you have any questions about that.
Open source libraries
- active-doctrine - PHP active record implementation on top of the Doctrine DBAL.
- crutches - PHP utility library
- speedy-config - No-fuss PHP configuration loader, processor and cache.
- salt-mode * - Emacs major mode for SaltStack state files.
- reform - PHP forms that render and validate with ease.
- temping - Work with temporary files and folders easily across OSes.
- neptune - PHP 5.4+ framework built on the Symfony HttpKernel.
- blockade - Easy to use firewall and security library for PHP and the Symfony HttpKernel.
- salt-box - Machine-agnostic salt states for setting up your computer.
Open source applications
- track-stuff - Track goals quickly and graph the progress.
- snarereading - Random snare drum exercise generator.
- express-gallery - Share a directory of images using express and socket.io