A sample of my personal projects, both open source and proprietary. Projects that I did not originally author are marked with an asterisk (*). I have also contributed to other open source projects, please see github.
I do not publish client work here; please contact me if you have any questions about that.
Open source libraries
- active-doctrine - PHP active record implementation on top of the Doctrine DBAL.
- crutches - PHP utility library
- speedy-config - No-fuss PHP configuration loader, processor and cache.
- salt-mode * - Emacs major mode for SaltStack state files.
- temping - Work with temporary files and folders easily across OSes.
Open source applications
- track-stuff - Track goals quickly and graph the progress.
Commercial and private projects
- clients.glynnforrest.com - Bespoke invoicing, time tracking, sales, and project management system.
- Perform - Symfony-based web application platform for developers who want to write code, not fight with a CMS.
- BackupsHQ - Coming soon.